Thursday, March 6, 2008

Romeo and Juliet at Synetic

Go see this show if you can find a way. Online tickets are no longer available, and the final two performances are this Friday and Saturday, so call the box office now!

Their wordless adaptation of Romeo and Juliet is powerful, fierce, touching, and all-around impressive. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. $20 for students. That is all for now.


Information is below...

Tickets: $35 for Friday and Saturday, $30 for Thursday and Sunday, $5 off for seniors (65+) and $20 for students for Friday and Saturday, $15 for students for Thursday and Sunday. $40 for performance and reception on February 14th, Valentine's Day.

For tickets, order online or call the box-office at 703-824-8060.

The Rosslyn Spectrum is located at 1611 N. Kent Street, Arlington VA, 22209. (4 blocks from the Rosslyn Metro.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for going through the trouble of finding "myotherdrive.com" because I'm stealing the idea from you for the website I'm working on, haha. It's a pretty nice set-up.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, btw, I'm going to get around to another post pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. premium notebooks to buy in Singapore

    ReplyDelete