Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Music Appetizer - Inaugural Post

In addition to my new website, www.kylegullings.com (see post below), I am also starting 2009 off with high hopes for renewed productivity and purpose for this blog. Namely, this:

New Music Appetizer - a weekly series of fresh-off-the-presses MP3 files from projects that are currently on my ToDo list. Look for a new entry every Friday, starting the 16th.

Comments on my music and process are always encouraged. And with weekly updates, you now have no excuse for not checking my site frequently!

Also, if you haven't already, subscribe to my blog and/or add it to your iTunes podcasts by following the RSS link on the column to the right.

This Friday, be on the lookout for a sample of Renaissance-era-inspired background music for the John Webster play The Duchess of Malfi. And spread the word about my New Music Appetizer series! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment