Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA, to atone for the past few weeks

Greetings, devoted readers! Visiting family and out-of-town trips have kept me from keeping your weekly sampler appetizer plate replenished of late.

To atone for this, I'm participating in BEDA - blog every day in April. (Thanks to Candy for mentioning this!) I can't promise that there will be music included every day, but the topics will still center around music.

My concrete goals are as follows:
* Continue to post music once per week, on Fridays
* Keep it concise
* Attract 3 comments per week
* For days that I will be away from my computer, I will post extra ahead of time, so you're not left waiting!

On the agenda... Django Reinhardt, John Coltrane, jazz, Bartok piano works, the V7 - I progression, string quartets, the open-ended difficulty of composing, Australian composer Richard Mills, and more... Other topic suggestions?

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great to hear from you Kyle! I was wondering what you were up to, given the musical wasteland before me. I've RSS-subscribed to you now, so I'll know just when you post. Perfect for those many April posts. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. premium notebooks

    ReplyDelete