Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA, to atone for the past few weeks

Greetings, devoted readers! Visiting family and out-of-town trips have kept me from keeping your weekly sampler appetizer plate replenished of late.

To atone for this, I'm participating in BEDA - blog every day in April. (Thanks to Candy for mentioning this!) I can't promise that there will be music included every day, but the topics will still center around music.

My concrete goals are as follows:
* Continue to post music once per week, on Fridays
* Keep it concise
* Attract 3 comments per week
* For days that I will be away from my computer, I will post extra ahead of time, so you're not left waiting!

On the agenda... Django Reinhardt, John Coltrane, jazz, Bartok piano works, the V7 - I progression, string quartets, the open-ended difficulty of composing, Australian composer Richard Mills, and more... Other topic suggestions?

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great to hear from you Kyle! I was wondering what you were up to, given the musical wasteland before me. I've RSS-subscribed to you now, so I'll know just when you post. Perfect for those many April posts. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete